Shi Ji Noodle Stall - Duck Noodle @ Seah Im Food Centre

shi ji noodle stall,singapore,duck noodle,seah im food centre,food review,鸭面,獅記麵食攤,2 seah im road,

I have tried the lor mee from Shi Ji Noodle Stall located at Seah Im Food Centre a week ago and I am back to try their duck noodle.

You can read about the stall in my previous entry here.

So, I arrived a little after lunch hour and there were not many customers around. The friendly uncle is sitting outside the stall chatting with the neighboring stall owners. I ordered a bowl of dry duck noodles and he went back inside the stall to prepare my order.

It was then I overheard him conversing with somebody from the stall behind him in fluent Thai. #impressed

shi ji noodle stall,singapore,duck noodle,seah im food centre,food review,鸭面,獅記麵食攤,2 seah im road,

The stall uses the typical round yellow noodles for their duck noodle which comes with a small bowl of soup that had a slight herbal fragrance.

For just $3, the uncle is really generous with the mound of noodles and duck meat. I felt really full by the end of my meal and frankly speaking, all that noodles is a little overwhelming for me. I should have ordered a mix of noodles and thin bee hoon (rice vermicelli) instead.

Nevertheless, the bowl of noodles is delicious with the sambal which is quite spicy.

shi ji noodle stall,singapore,duck noodle,seah im food centre,food review,鸭面,獅記麵食攤,2 seah im road,

The duck here has quite a nice tender texture which does not taste dry or have the gamey smell. This is the kind of duck I wished to have on the table during festive seasons when the clan gathers for a meal together.

Remember to help yourself to some of the tangy vinegar chili placed outside the stall as a dip for the duck meat. Really shiok!

shi ji noodle stall,singapore,duck noodle,seah im food centre,food review,鸭面,獅記麵食攤,2 seah im road,

Oh, by the way, I love the iced coffee from the coffee stall next to the noodle stall! It feels more like Mocha with a rich and creamy chocolaty taste.

Seah Im Food Centre is opposite Habourfront Centre and the nearest MRT Station is Habourfront. Just follow the signs to Exit A and walk about 2 minutes to the food centre.


SHI JI NOODLE STALL 獅記麵食攤
Seah Im Food Centre
2 Seah Im Road
#01-56
Singapore 099114

Business Hours
Mon - Sun: 10am - 8pm

GPS Coordinates: 1.2666157,103.8169546


Follow/Like
twitter: dead_cockroach
instagram: thedeadcockroach