Ru Yi Vegetarian Food 如意香素食 @ Tiong Bahru Market

food, personal, ru yi vegetarian food, tiong bahru, tiong bahru market, 如意香素食, 素食, 齋米粉, review,food review,singapore

Vegetarian Bee Hoon (齋米粉) is something that I eat for breakfast on a regular basis.

I particularly favored white bee hoon drizzled with 'lor' (gravy) but this combination is not available in my neighborhood. As a result, I always have to travel elsewhere just to have my craving fixed.

Ru Yi Vegetarian Food at Tiong Bahru Market sell exactly what I like. My order comes with the usual mock char siew (素叉烧), mock goose (齋鹅), mock intestine (素肠), fried french beans (四季豆) and pickled green chili.

I must say the ingredients are really fresh especially the fried mock goose which does not have the oily smell. I do not usually like mock char siew as it feels like chewing on rubber however, the char siew here does not make me feel that way.

food, personal, ru yi vegetarian food, tiong bahru, tiong bahru market, 如意香素食, 素食, 齋米粉, review,food review,singapore
Vegetarian White Bee Hoon $3

My only gripe is that the bee hoon and the 'lor' taste a little bland. I guess this is suitable for those who like their food light. Judging by the steady stream of customers, the stall sure have their own following.

food, personal, ru yi vegetarian food, tiong bahru, tiong bahru market, 如意香素食, 素食, 齋米粉, review,food review,singapore


RU YI VEGETARIAN FOOD 如意香素食
Tiong Bahru Market & Food Centre
30 Seng Poh Road
#02-26
Singapore 168898

Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun: 6.30am – 10.30pm daily

GPS Coordinates: 1.28467,103.8301023


Follow/Like
twitter: dead_cockroach
instagram: thedeadcockroach