Boarding RSS Intrepid At Vivocity

Taken from the third floor of Vivocity

I was lucky to have successfully balloted for a boarding pass to board the RSS Intrepid today.

Balloting have since ended but they are still giving out limited same-day boarding passes at the booth outside AOBA Hokkaido Ramen (#01-04). 

You have two more days (16, 17 March) to try your luck if you want to board the Frigate.

Expect some steep climbing (don't wear heels and skirts, ladies!) and walking through narrow passageways. The ladders are steep, about 110° so no infants-in-arms for safety reasons.

The RSS Intrepid is berthed along the stretch towards the Sentosa Boardwalk and admission is according to the allocated timeslot on your boarding pass.

I have taken some photos on my camera but I'll post the ones from my instagram first. Bookmark this page and I will update as soon as I complete editing the photos. 

Sikorsky S70B Seahawk Naval Helicopter


New photos updated below:





































More photos on my Facebook page. Add me!

Venue: Vivocity Promenade
Dates: 15 - 17 Mar 2013
Time: 15 Mar: 4pm - 9pm | 16 & 17 Mar: 10am - 9pm (Last boarding at 8pm)
Price: Free. *To board the Frigate, you must ballot for tickets at http://mindef.sg/navyAtVivoTix
Website: https://www.facebook.com/navyopenhouse