Shi Ji Noodle Stall - Lor Mee @ Seah Im Food Centre

獅記麵食攤,shi ji noodle stall,seah im food centre,2 seah im road,lor mee,food review,singapore,duck noodle,卤面

During my second trip to Seah Im Food Centre, I decided to try out Shi Ji Noodle Stall.

This stall sells duck noodle, prawn noodle, tom yum noodle and lor mee (braised noodle). I decided to go for the lor mee as I was craving for it that day.

It is self-service here. You queue to order your food, wait to collect and pay for your food.

I am pretty much impressed by the generous serving of ingredients in my bowl. There are plenty of ngor hiang (five spice rolls), lor bak (braised meat), fish cake and a certain fried stuff which I was unable to identify.

There is also half a braised egg and topped with minced garlic and coriander. I added two spoonful of black vinegar into the bowl which is the SOP for me.

獅記麵食攤,shi ji noodle stall,seah im food centre,2 seah im road,lor mee,food review,singapore,duck noodle,卤面

The stall uses flat yellow noodles for their lor mee which I think is the traditional style. The crunch of the taugeh (bean sprouts) complimented the softness of the noodle well so it does not have that jelak feeling.

Their lor (gravy) is quite pleasant and not too starchy. I have to mention that I love their lor bak and the fried stuff very much.

For just $3, this comforting bowl of lor mee is indeed value for money.

獅記麵食攤,shi ji noodle stall,seah im food centre,2 seah im road,lor mee,food review,singapore,duck noodle,卤面

While waiting in the queue, the braised duck inside the window caught my attention. Then, I saw the two bowls of duck noodle ordered by the customer before me which look really enticing. I think I shall have that for my next visit!

獅記麵食攤,shi ji noodle stall,seah im food centre,2 seah im road,lor mee,food review,singapore,duck noodle,卤面

Seah Im Food Centre is opposite Habourfront Centre and the nearest MRT Station is Habourfront. Just follow the signs to Exit A and walk about 2 minutes to the food centre.


SHI JI NOODLE STALL 獅記麵食攤
Seah Im Food Centre
2 Seah Im Road
#01-56
Singapore 099114

Business Hours
Mon - Sun: 10am - 8pm

GPS Coordinates: 1.2666157,103.8169546


Follow/Like
twitter: dead_cockroach
instagram: thedeadcockroach