Nick Pitera: Tribute To Disney's The Lion King On Broadway


The Lion King celebrates it's 15th year on Broadway this year and this is Nick Pitera's tribute.

Other than Nick himself, he has the main cast of the show making a cameo in his video!

In case you are wondering who's Nick Pitera, I have blogged about this talented youtube sensation, here before.


Anyway, here is one of their public performance and I'm just overwhelmed by the whole thing. I love this so much that I regretted not watching it when it came to Singapore.

I have rewatched this so many times yet it still gives me the chill when the giraffes and the rest of the animals make their entrance through the audience.

Should there be a chance for the musical to return to Singapore, you can be sure that I am not going to miss it again!