Cook For Family


With our hectic lifestyle, family dinners are not happening for many of us as much as we had wanted. We would get so caught up with our lives that we tend to neglect our loved ones. 

When Daniel of DanielFoodDiary emailed me about this #CookForFamily initiative started by him, I knew I had to take part.

His objective is simple: To get more bloggers, and hopefully their fans and followers, to start cooking and bond with their families. 

And what better way to catch up with family than over a simple fare of homecooked meal?

Now, not only is it cheaper to eat at home, it is also much healthier to say the least.

What's more, you could simply dress down in the comfort of your own home!

Here is the menu that I have prepared for my family:
(click on the respective dish for the recipe)
I may not be a chef but I do put my heart and soul into what I prepare and there is no better reward than seeing my family enjoying what I had cooked for them.

The taste is only secondary; what's important is the opportunity to spend quality time together.

Now, when was the last time you actually sit down and have a good chat with your family?

Why not start cooking today and ask them all back for dinner?