Happy 13th Barkday!


Member of the Family

What would I do without you,
My precious, furry friend?
Part mischief, but all blessing,
And faithful to the end!

You look at me with eyes of love,
You never hold a grudge...
You think I'm far too wonderful
To criticize or judge.

It seems your greatest joy in life
Is being close to me...
I think God knew how comforting
Your warm, soft fur would be.

I know you think you're human,
But I'm glad it isn't true...
The world would be a nicer place
If folks were more like you!

A few short years is all we have;
One day we'll have to part...
But you, my pet, will always have
a place within my heart.

- Hope Harrington Kolb 


Happy birthday to you
Stick your head down the loo
And because its your birthday
I'll flush it for you! 

Happy 13th, old fart! That is 91 in human years!

WOW! You are now older than me!

Happy Barkday!

*This is a scheduled post